Experience 5 Years
A fabulous new client of ours is rapidly growing and expanding their creative department, which means they are looking for a Social Creative with experience creating ideas/content for luxury beauty & wellbeing brands across all social channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cutting-edge health & wellbeing business and have a great influence on how they’re going to be seen and heard on Social Media.
You live and breathe internet culture and audience-first content and have experience, as well as passion, working with luxury beauty, wellbeing, fashion, and lifestyle brands.
No two days will be the same and you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact with your great thinking and great design skills across ALL six brands.
You’ll be working closely with the Social Media Manager to help grow these brands and make them some of the most recognised brands in the Health & Wellbeing sector.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days in their South West London offices.
- Concept and create all the social media content cross all our luxury wellbeing brands.
- Develop original content ideas that work cross platform – with a focus on creator content, hygiene, and short-form.
- Manage the programming slate with the Social Media Manager.
- Ensure all ideas are social-first with the potential to go viral.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to identify key calendar moments throughout the year for the brands to create content around.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- Be constantly on the pulse to ensure the brands are reactive, relevant and rewarded in both brand equity and revenue.
- Extensive Adobe Suite design experience
- Creative thinking and designing
- Ability to create premium, luxury, minimalist social content
If you’re that Social Creative with a a passion for health & Wellbeing, happy earning between £55-60k (DOE), please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV and a link to your work.