Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 4 Years
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Our client is a highly established B2B marcoms agency that was originally launched in the US and now operate across the US, UK and EMEA markets.
Their area of expertise falls within demand gen, content marketing and integrated marcomms and they currently work with some of the world’s biggest B2B Tech brands.
This particular agency has seen it all and maintained their position throughout the ups and downs. In fact, where other businesses may be struggling right now, this one is growing with a number of live opportunities across all departments.
Due to continued wins and organic growth we are now seeking a UK based Senior Marketing Automation Consultant to join the team.
this tech-centric senior role is a great chance for a talented and passionate Senior Marketing Automation Consultant to manage and develop a portfolio of global blue-chip brands and widen their skill sets within this field.
Nuts and bolts:
The position requires a tech expert familiar with multiple tech stacks to identify gaps and propose scalable solutions. Strong knowledge of MAPs and CRMs is essential, as you will be collaborating with clients and internal teams to resolve issues and create effective solutions across systems.
- Proactively identify potential gaps in the current tech stack and provide solutions that help scale a client’s tech maturity
- Provide technical guidance that leverages cutting-edge best practices on how to most-effectively execute and track campaign success across the tech stack
- Work across client departments to understand how the tech stack operates today and provide recommendations on current and future integrations
- Understand proposed strategy and make recommendations that align with complex cross-system and B2B hierarchies
Implementation and Execution
- Easily execute routine campaigns from email blasts to multi-touch nurture builds
- Build out critical operational infrastructure that scales to fit business needs
- Q+A pre and post launches to confirm performance is going off as intended
- Conduct system audits, implement relevant system integrations and create/refine system workflows as needed
- Provide hands-on support to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
- Foster strong relationships with all key client decision makers and stakeholders at both a senior and operational level
- Understand client pain points and business goals, and provide solutions addressing needs at the source
- Lead client-facing meetings and comms on a routine basis
- Build out effective project plans that clearly understand scope and meet client deadlines
- Openness to mentor/share knowledge internally or externally to help level up team members and clients
Skills and Experience
- Solid experience in one or more MAP system(s) such as Hubspot, Marketo and Pardot (certification required)
- 2+ years of experience in CRM such as Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to identify key RevOps data points and easily report on client KPIs within MAP and CRM
- Additional reporting tool experience such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc a plus
- Additional RevOps system experience preferred such as Outreach, Salesloft, LeanData, Drift, Zendesk, Zoominfo, 6Sense, Demandbase, etc
- Core understanding and experience with system mappings and integrations (native preferred, non-native and webhooks a plus)
- Demonstrated experience technically overseeing lead management (lead lifecycle, attribution, scoring and SLAs between marketing and sales) and complex lead management including ABM and Partners
- Enthusiastic, a go-getter who is happy to take the initiative and able to work at pace
- Has the drive to work independently and who takes pride in their work.
- Strong understanding of the B2B Technology landscape, B2B agency experience a plus
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £55-70k plus benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Although that this is a remote role you are required to be based in UK and able to attend meetings in and around the London area from time to time.
If you think you are the Senior Marketing Automation Consultant we are seeking and want to join a thinking agency, then please get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.