Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 6 Years
I’m looking for a Senior Creative Team.
For one of the biggest creative agencies in London.
One with a history of winning lots of awards. Every year.
A big bit of business has just come in and they’re building a team to help do great work and win even more awards.
As a team you’ll have a fair bit of experience with financial brands and, just importantly, with CRM.
Because you’ll be working on one of the biggest financial brands in the UK and you’ll be creating great work that will work across all CRM channels.
You’ll be responsible for elevating the creative work, spotting opportunities for braver work and constantly pushing for creative excellence.
You’re a hands- on Senior Creative Team who can also guide less experienced teams.
You’ll be expected to go into the agency twice a week.
It is a FTC for 6 months which will hopefully lead to full time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for the execution of creative work created under your stewardship
- Maintaining high levels of execution and excellence across all creative work
- Thinking disruptively – your role is to approach things from a different angle and successfully create new solutions, business challenges and creative processes.
- Always being open to new ideas and ways of working
- Ensuring strong creative output, supporting the Creative Director where necessary.
- Encouraging and inspiring creative ambition, bold thinking, and unexpected ideas
- Mentoring more junior members of the creative department
Previous experience will include:
- Creating campaigns across the financial sector.
- Creating campaigns across CRM.
- A strong commitment to delivering high impact work on time and on budget
- An understanding of multi-platform thinking and techniques as well as a desire to create innovative work
If this sounds like you and you’re happy to pocket between £65-£75k (pro rata) for one of the biggest agencies in London, please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV and a link to your work.