Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
If you are a Senior Account Manager with solid marcom agency experience working with B2B tech clients on integrated campaigns, and you are looking for a new challenge, this is it!
Our client, an international integrated B2B marketing agency that works with an enviable list of high-profile B2B tech clients, producing award winning, results-driven marketing campaigns that span evolving media, markets and territories, is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager.
The role is REMOTE working (you will however need to be at least 1 hour commute from London). This role reports into a Senior Account Director and you will have an Account Manager and an Account Executive reporting into you.
Maintain excellent client relationships – ensuring that you are seen as an extension of the client’s marketing team whilst effectively managing the agency resources to provide exceptional creative and marketing services to focus accounts, that meet revenue and profit targets.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Being fully responsible for the day-to-day running of projects, managing these through various agency departments – including highlighting any potential issues
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships with regular client contact at all levels
- Solving marketing problems for clients
- Ensuring all marketing programmes are delivered on-time, on-budget and performance delights the client
- Demonstrating continual monitoring of progress against marketing plans and analysis of results, taking remedial action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets
KEY SKILLS required include:
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in an integrated B2B marketing agency
- Having a clear understanding of the dynamics of digital/integrated marketing and digital technologies
- Confident with excellent communication skills and the ability to lead stakeholders, as well as question briefs to ensure the agency is fully equipped to deliver smart solutions.
- Passionate about constantly developing your knowledge and understanding of your clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition, enabling you to add value to marketing programmes when solving clients’ problems.
- Be curious at all times, use initiative and most of all, be a problem solver.
In return for your knowledge and experience as a Senior Account Manager, our client offers a generous salary of £40-50k, depending on experience plus benefits.
If you think you are the Senior Account Manager we are seeking, are based in the UK, comfortable with working from home, whilst still able to meet with clients face to face from time to time, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.