Experience 5 Years
Exciting Project Manager role!
One of the biggest agencies in London are looking for a PM to join them and play their part in the development and execution of great creative work.
So if you love creativity, this is right up your street.
You will be the backbone of every project, ensuring consistency and quality of delivery.
It comes with all the usual responsibilities, like timings, scope of work, staffing plans, budgets and logistics, etc, becoming the trusted face of delivery.
It’s a hybrid role and you’ll need to be in the office twice a week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your Business Director on forward planning, holding regular status meetings with your account teams to keep communication open, and updating relevant workflow documentation
- Setting up and running ignition meetings at the beginning of every project, ensuring all are clear on the agreed actions/plan discussed
- Partnering closely with Business Leadership and discipline leads to manage client scope of works, across multiple channels, managing multiple agency partners
- Assisting the Lead PM on your clients to produce fee estimates together with a scope of work document, gaining the relevant approvals before starting the work and to continually track project burn rates by client, tracking project progress, flagging any concerns with the relevant team
- Tracking and reporting incremental scope opportunities
- Producing (and following) accurate timing plans, which should be agreed with all parties
- Working closely with your BD, the Creative Services Director, ECD and Studio to define and book resource, having a viewpoint of the skill sets required for the project and what is required from the team
- Scheduling and attending all creative review meetings, facilitating attendance of key stakeholders and ensuring the meetings start and finish on time with clear deliverables
- Holding regular catch ups with the Account Management team to monitor and control the creative and production workflow on your account(s)
- Producing fee estimates together with a scope of work document, gaining the relevant approvals before starting the work
- Attending regular financial meetings with the relevant financial controller/account team to review financial status on live projects
What they need from you:
- Ability to contribute to the development and execution of creative work
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude and solution focused
- Well organised and efficient
- Forward thinking and practical
- An enthusiastic team player with the energy to take responsibility for the core team
- Strong Project / Programme Management
- Planning and process optimisation
- Knowledge of both online and offline production
- Ability to work with external agency partners
- Experience in both management and delivery of a wide range of projects, across multiple channels desired
- Demonstrable experience in delivering projects to quality, on time and on budget
- Interest and appreciation of world class creative output
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to control and report on costs and budgets
If this sounds like you and you’re happy pocketing between £45-£50k for one of the biggest agencies in London, please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV.