Career Level Director
Experience 8 Years +
Do you have solid integrated agency experience – leading projects and/or account management teams with large global client experience (preferably FMCG or retail technology brands) and strong operational experience?
Are you used to working with multiple agency partners to deliver omni-channel projects, working across multiple initiatives, disciplines and work streams from end to end?
If your answer is yes to the above – this Programme Director | Operational Lead, working at a well-known global 360 brand communications agency that works with some of the biggest FMCG brands helping them to develop their brand propositions and execute multi-channel campaigns across all regions could be for you!
Here you will work on one of their key accounts – this is both a client facing and operational role and supports the Business Lead.
With no team or direct reports, using your strong influencing skills you will drive and steer the work and be instrumental in bringing it all together.
The role is based in the London office (hybrid – 2 days in the office/3 WFH).
Manage all operational aspects in the coordination of output of leading creative agency partners.
- Oversee scope management and define client-facing workflows to ensure clearly defined roles and responsibilities across the agency and client teams.
- Develop integrated, holistic timings and deliverables by project across the agencies to deliver work that meets client and agency objectives.
- Manage complex programs with multiple project work streams, tracking agency engagement and delivery against milestones with both rigour and flexibility.
- Implement and manage project management processes, steps, and sharing of best practices.
- Facilitate and build effective working relationships between the client and agency teams.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning focused on inter-agency partnership, alignment to the latest business vision and understanding of the consumer.
- Drive quarterly fee reconciliation and commercial discipline implementing processes for estimates, reporting and financial administration by project.
- Act as a central point of contact for agencies responding to and resolving questions, issues, and problems by project.
Our client is offering a salary of £80 – 90k plus benefits.
If this Programme Director | Operational Lead is you, and you have the relevant experience and are currently based in the UK, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, for a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.