Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client is a pioneer within their niche space in the technology sector and have grown rapidly over the past 5 years. They are the creators of game changing technology that has been instrumental in revolutionising the way multiple partners communicate with each other and achieve success in a fraction of the time it used to take.
As this organisation develops and grows so does their ability to bring major new innovations to market.
Due to their ongoing success, we are now seeking a detail-oriented Product Marketing Assistant to join the global product team. Your role will be to support the development and execution of product marketing across the portfolio.
This role is a team effort where collectively your role will be to ensure successful product launches and market growth.
Below is a short list of some of the key responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and execution of product marketing plans and campaigns, including sales collateral, presentations, product demonstrations, and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop product messaging and positioning that resonates with our target audience.
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute promotional events and campaigns, including webinars, email campaigns, and social media marketing.
- Support the creation and distribution of product marketing content, including blog posts, case studies, and customer success stories.
- Coordinate with external vendors and agencies as needed to support product marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and analyse marketing campaign performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
To be successful in this role as a Product Marketing Assistant and to ensure that you aren’t left feeling exposed, we’d like you to have the following attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferable.
- 1-2 years of experience in product marketing, ideally in a B2B or technology company.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform marketing decisions.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems is a plus.
In return of your skills and experience as a Product Marketing Assistant our client offers a competitive salary £25k plus benefits.
If you think you are the Product Marketing Assistant we are seeking and have the relevant above experience then please click on the apply button and submit your latest CV.