Career Level Director
Experience 4 Years
Do you come from a PR background and have experience working with alcohol, fashion or music clients, where you have led and delivered large complex projects and campaigns across multi-markets?
Do you have a network and relationships with high-profile talent, press and influencers?
Do you excel at relationships, communication and are strong strategically, with the ability to deliver successful brand storytelling?
If your answer is yes to the above, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the world’s top multiple award-winning global agencies to work on a highly successful FMCG brand, to act as their trusted partner and advisor in an Account Director role.
The role is based in London and offers hybrid working – 2 days in the office/3 WFH.
This is a one-year contract with a view of being made permanent thereafter.
- Build strong relationships with clients and wider client stakeholders.
- Offer advice to clients on moments, partnerships, and reactive opportunities within the alcohol, fashion and music space.
- Understand the strategic and business context the client is operating in and that are is effective for the client.
- Creative problem solving – i.e. look at ways of approaching a brief from different angles, co-create inspiring ways to sell in work as well as identify ways to improve internal processes.
- Take responsibility for larger projects.
- Manage a team and staying informed about the commercials of all projects, ensuring agreed targets are met.
- Be accountable for the team on projects – offering guidance and support, intervening, and managing up as required.
- Manage client expectations when having to charge more for additional work in a manner that does not expose the agency to financial risk.
- Act as an escalation point for the team in resolving issues.
- Experience working within a multi-agency ecosystem (advertising, digital, social etc.).
- Experience leading the successful delivery of multi-market brand partnerships and/or campaigns.
- Solid understanding of the UK media landscape.
- Experience working with influencers in an earned, paid, and owned capacity is desired.
- Able to maintain strong partnerships with internal stakeholders across all crafts and support cross-functional agendas for the benefit of the company and the client.
- Able to build strong relationship with day-to-day clients and wider client stakeholders to help to protect the work, strengthen relationships, and activate new opportunities.
Our client is offering a salary of £62k + benefits.
If you think you are the PR Account Director we are seeking and are keen to be considered, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.