Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
If you are an experienced Business Developer who would like to join a highly established, award-winning agency whose very name will make life a little easier for you, then this could be the New Business Director opportunity you’re seeking.
Our client is global player within the advertising, brand and content space and currently work with a very broad spectrum of well-known household names that will most like resonate with you in one way or the other.
Although you will primarily be focusing on the UK market, you will be part of a wider business development team, working closely with the agency divisional heads. Ensuring that you are supported every step throughout your journey.
As a New Business Director your role will be split between creating new relationships but also developing existing agency relationships.
The role as New Business Director will be second nature to you. However, offering up some guidance below is a short outline of what we are seeking:
- You will need to be well versed in the role of business development and have solid experience working for either a marketing, brand or advertising agency
- Be able to develop and implement a new business strategy and have a track record of success behind you
- Be well versed in articulating your approach to new business, the channels you’ve used and how you secured key wins in past
- Naturally you will be an excellent communicator but also have the gravitas to get client and colleague by in. Therefore, have an air of authenticity about you.
- Be comfortable and experienced in leading any new business pitches. Rest assured though you won’t be alone and will have a team around you in support.
- Be able to conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities and be able to provide thought leadership and insights to the agency
- Strong team leadership skills will be required as you will have a team requiring your direction and support
Finally, to be suitable as New Business Director you will need to have experience working for a mid to large size agency as the wins tend to be large ticket items, which requires involvement from other divisional heads. You aren’t a lone ranger here. Team effort is very much the name of the game!
In return for your experience as a New Business Director our client offers a basic salary of up to £70k plus healthcare, pension, and a whole host of other benefits.
If you think you could be the New Business Director we are seeking then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking the apply button and attaching your latest CV along with your best contact number.