Experience 4 Years
I’m looking for a midweight creative team for one of the biggest creative agencies in London.
An agency with a history of doing great work and winning lots of awards.
Ideally, but not a necessity, you’ll have some experience with financial brands and CRM as you’ll be creating customer comms for one of the biggest financial service groups in the UK.
Most importantly you’ll have a ‘book’ that shows how creative you can get, whatever the channel and whatever the brand.
This is a great opportunity to bring your enthusiasm and passion to a brilliant agency and really push the creative boundaries.
You’ll be expected to go into the agency twice a week.
It is an FTC for 12 months which will hopefully lead to full time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bringing fresh, modern, and innovative ideas that land with customers, and in wider culture, across owned channels, social platforms and beyond.
- Bringing a natural curiosity for the many ways customers interact with brands.
- Creativity, flair, and critical thinking with a hands-on approach.
- Collaborating with senior creatives and creative leadership to bring ideas to life from concept to execution.
- Producing clever, low-cost, quick turnaround ideas as well as big brand activations.
- Creating content that hits at the heart, mind and soul of a viewer, no matter what platform.
- Getting ideas across to any audience, via simple articulation and concise presentation.
- Ideally a background in direct and customer comms, and understand the power of owned channels to drive trust and truth.
- An interest or experience in the CRM sector, though this is not 100% necessary.
- A proven, talented, and experienced creative team, with an endless stream of original, impactful ideas in customer-focussed channels.
If this sounds like you and you’d be happy to pocket between £45-£50k (pro rata) for one of the biggest agencies in London, please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV and a link to your work.