Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 4 Years
Our client is a mid size award winning integrated creative comms agency that specialise in the B2B arena and have an enviable list of high-profile clients that they continue to partner with year on year.
Their area of expertise falls within demand gen, content marketing and integrated marcomms and they currently work with some of the world’s biggest B2B household brands.
Due to continued wins and organic growth, we are now seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help further build more awareness of this agency, its proposition and area of expertise.
Working closely with the Managing Director, together you will help forge the narrative and share their insights and successes.
To be suitable for this position we are seeking a Marketing Manager who has had experience supporting marketing agencies before. This role would not suit a product marketing manager unfortunately.
We are seeking a proactive and confident marketer who is well versed in digital and content marketing and all the joys and knowledge of the channels that are available to you.
To give you an idea on your day-to-day activity, below is a typical shortlist of the kind of tasks you’d be expected to manage and deliver on:
Main Responsibilities as a Marketing Manager:
- Running the Marketing & PR function to grow agency profile
- Ownership of website content and driving thought leadership
- Management of agency credentials and project case studies
- Coordinate social media outreach, PR efforts, and content marketing
- Supporting the agency’s content marketing campaigns
- Analyse client behaviour and adjust content and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Attending industry & networking events, identifying speaker opportunities for the Executive team
- organise and oversee tailored networking and workshop events on a quarterly basis.
To be suitable for this position of Marketing Manager, below is the shortlist of skills and experience we’d like you to have:
Requirements for Marketing Manager:
- Excellent writing skills to produce content types
- Able to work from the office 2 days a week
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing techniques and technologies
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity to ask questions and an appetite to learn and develop
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
In return for your skills and experience as a Marketing Manager our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £40-50k pro rata plus benefits.
If you think you are the Marketing Manager we are seeking and want to join a thinking agency, then please get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.