Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
We have a great opportunity for a Lead Designer, or a Senior Designer looking to step up, to join a cutting-edge health & wellbeing business and have a great influence on how they’re going to be seen.
Through strategic initiatives and visionary leadership, they aim to be at the forefront of the wellness revolution.
They are not only passionate about what they do but are just as passionate about growing and developing into the best brands possible.
They are looking for a designer with a deep understanding of beauty and wellbeing.
You’ll know what luxury is, you’ll have worked on luxury brands. Style and desirability is what you’re all about.
You’ll be a natural creative leader and you’ll be fundamental to the creative & strategic direction of all six of their brands, inspiring and driving the design team across the whole business.
You’ll also build on the existing team to create a department of talented designers who want to create the most aspiring wellbeing brands around.
From creating the visual identities across their portfolio of brands to taking that look and feel across all channels like digital, web, CRM, advertising, packaging and other marcomms, this truly is a unique opportunity to be part of something special.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days in their South West London offices.
- Build & lead the design team
- Creatively & strategically lead all design requirements across 6 brands
- Work alongside the ECD to drive creative excellence across 6 brands
- Nurture design team, creating a collaborative culture where everyone can flourish
- Manage the design team and resources required to deliver each brief
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- Be constantly on the pulse to ensure the brands are reactive, relevant and rewarded in both brand equity and revenue.
If you’re that designer with a natural talent to lead, happy earning between £70-80k (DOE), please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV and a link to your work.