Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
Do you want to work on global influencer campaigns for one of the biggest and most popular FMCG brands in the world?
Do you have a solid understanding of Influencer Strategy?
Do you enjoy leading large complex multi-market influencer campaigns, have the confidence and ability to lead influencer conversations with clients and have team management experience?
Are you commercially savvy, with good analytical skills and the ability to think both strategically and creatively?
Here is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the world’s award winning global creative agency to work on one of their biggest key clients – where you and your team can make an impact!
The role is a hybrid role ie. WFH/2 days in the London office and is a 12 month FTC reporting into the UK Influence Lead.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the day-to-day running of influencer campaigns and support managers and executives, from identification, creative, implementation and reporting.
- Design and define industry leading Influencer strategy: recommend objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget.
- Align and collaborate with media, PR, social, brand activation, digital and all other stakeholders – internal and external to deliver exceptional campaigns
- Nurture client appropriate talent opportunities and nurture relationships to help deliver the influencer program for clients.
- Lead and deliver creative and sell content solutions to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Oversee day-to-day activations and providing oversight and council for junior support team
- Provide senior council to clients, advising on industry developments as they occur and showing relevance for clients on the ground.
- Stay up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
- Assist in the development of and participation in promoting the agency’s influencer offering across the business, including writing thought leadership and attending industry events.
- Lead on additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
- A keen interest in all things social/PR/digital and an avid follower of relevant news & trends.
Our client is offering a salary of £75k plus benefits that include core working hours (10 – 4pm), 25 days hols, BUPA healthcare, Pension, Life assurance, Season ticket Loan and Cycle to work scheme, learning & development and health & wellbeing incentives and activities.
If this Influence Business Director is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to your portfolio.
Other jobs you may like
Strategic Insights Manager – FMCG Brands
- @ Jefferson Talent Group
- United Kingdom, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom