Career Level Leadership
Experience 8 Years +
Our client is a highly established B2B marcoms agency that was originally launched in the US and now operate across the US, UK and EMEA markets.
Their area of expertise falls within demand gen, content marketing and integrated marcoms and currently work with some of the worlds biggest Tech and software brands.
They strongly believe in creating authentic B2B marketing experiences for their clients. They also believe in hiring team members who embody authenticity and want to create marketing campaigns and programs that move the dial.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Head of Strategy to join the leadership team and help shape the next stage of growth for this borderless global agency.
Nuts and bolts:
Specialising in the B2B tech space, they work with a number of global tech brands creating and delivering strategy lead campaigns. Although integrated two of their key strengths is within Demand Gen/ABM and content marketing. So, from your side, experience in these areas will be essential.
For the new strategy team, out client is seeking a marketing expert to create strategies for their key clients. Eventually, as the service area grows, you will be tasked with leading, developing and growing a team of strategists. This position, working in collaboration with Creative, Technology and Client Services teams to develop compelling strategies that lead to effective, award-winning work.
We would like you to take the lead, both in terms of providing strategic oversight and direction across our key client accounts, as well as guiding, mentoring and developing other members of the team. In addition, you will work closely with the Managing Director and Global CEO in developing the agency strategy practice. This includes helping to formulate and evolve the core agency strategy principles and frameworks, as well as playing a key role in promoting strategic best-practice to both their clients and their teams.
This is a client facing role and ultimately you will be responsible for creation of strategies listed below and presenting those strategies to the client and/or supporting your team to do so.
To be suitable for this role as Client Services Director you will need to have the following skills as a must:
- Vast experience working with B2B tech brands and an expert in B2B account based tactics (ABM), as well as a comprehensive understanding of the typical B2B buyer journey.
- Your own way of approaching strategy and a view on why it’s effective. You’ll not only use this to work in the day-to-day but will also impart your knowledge and best practice to the wider strategy team and agency.
- The ability to turn complexity into simple, compelling, persuasive arguments.
- Proven managerial experience in mentoring and developing strategists of all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Vigorous time management skills: ability to juggle multiple campaigns and clients
- Possess an always learning mentality and is passionate about quality deliverables and successful outcomes
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and inclusion
Although this role would see you primarily working from home in the short term. You will need to be based either in London or the home counties (South West).
In return for your skills and experience as Head of Strategy and based on experience, our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £110-130k plus benefits.
If you think you are the Head of Strategy we are seeking and want to join a thinking agency, then please get in touch by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Other jobs you may like
Digital Account Manager
- @ Jefferson Talent Group
- United Kingdom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom