Career Level Leadership
Experience 8 Years +
Our client is a global 360 brand communications agency based in Central London but with offices worldwide.
They work with some of the biggest and best FMCG brands from around world, helping them to develop their brand propositions and execute multi-channel campaigns across all regions.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a highly experienced Global Client Services Director who has worked on global accounts, to take the primary lead on one major blue chip FMCG account in an advisory position and help take a key product to market on a global scale.
This is a rare opportunity to champion category defining work that has the potential to transform the future of this brands core industry whilst positively impacting the lives of the consumers.
This will see you working directly with the client as well multiple executional teams across digital, experiential, brand and advertising agencies.
To be suitable for this position as Global Client Services Director you must have a background working for either a brand or integrated marketing agency as well as having the following skills and experience:
· A seasoned client service agency professional with proven expertise of navigating global client and agency dynamic
· Expertise in working with multiple agency partners to build a cohesive multi-channel solution
· Experience of FMCG and wellness brands is desirable
· Experience in guiding and steering creative output with multiple agency stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills – ability to forge positive relationships and facilitate an open style of communication.
· Experience in facilitating discussion and seeking opinions to maintain effective working relations with internal and external stakeholders.
· The ability to translate strategy and thinking into execution
· Not looking for Ivory Tower leaders. Rather you must have the ability to unify everyone
This role will be primarily based out of the London office. However, as you will be engaging with multiple offices, you will be expected to travel across the UK from time to time. Although most of your travel will be focused in and around the London and home counties area.
In return for your experience and skills as Global Client Services Director our client offers a very generous package ranging between £120,000 – 150,000 per annum plus benefits.
If you think you are the Global Client Services Director we are seeking, have a background in brand or integrated marketing and are currently based in the UK then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, as soon as possible or a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below.
Other jobs you may like
Digital Account Manager
- @ Jefferson Talent Group
- United Kingdom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom