Experience 4 Years
Are you a copywriter in the financial world?
Do you love getting under the skin of financial brands and writing copy that really engages audiences?
I’m looking for a talented and experienced Financial Copywriter to join a creative studio to work on one of the largest financial institutions in the world.
This is a great opportunity to provide creative and innovative solutions for this private bank who cater for high-net-worth individuals and families.
You’ll play a crucial role in creating engaging and accurate content related to financial topics that effectively communicate complex financial concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
And it goes without saying, you’ll have a good understanding of finance and exceptional writing and editing skills.
It is a hybrid role and you’ll be working on site 2/3 times a week.
- Creating engaging and informative content on financial topics for various mediums including websites, emails, articles, social media and marketing materials.
- Reviewing and editing financial content produced by other team members, ensuring accuracy, clarity, grammar, style and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Conducting in-depth research on financial topics, industry trends and best practices
to ensure accurate and up-to-date information in the content.
- Developing a consistent tone and style for financial content that aligns with the studio’s brand voice and client requirements.
- Proofreading all client communications prior to send to ensure the information is correct and follows best practice.
- Identifying potential legal or compliance issues in the content and raise them with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitoring industry trends, changes in regulations and best practices to provide guidance
on content development and editing and ensure that all financial content complies with relevant industry regulations, guidelines and legal requirements.
- Collaborating with the design and production team to ensure the visual presentation
of financial content is consistent and engaging.
Essential skills & knowledge:
- Proven experience as a Financial Copywriter or similar role, preferably within
a creative or design studio environment but client-side also ok.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, market trends and related terminology.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to simplify complex financial information and communicate it effectively to
a non-expert audience.
- Ability to craft compelling and creative copy that engages readers and conveys complex financial information in an engaging and accessible manner.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, effectively communicate ideas and incorporate feedback from various stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy and consistency in all financial content.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- A passion for accuracy, quality and continuous improvement in financial editing
So, if you’re a skilled financial writer with a passion for design and creativity, thrive in a fast-paced environment and happy earning up to £45k, I would love to hear from you.
Get in touch with me, Tony, by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV AND portfolio of your work.
No portfolio, no job.