Career Level Director
Experience 6 Years
Do you consider yourself a hunter with solid enterprise/global sales experience, using value-based methodologies with a good understanding/experience of ABM and a proven track record of exceeding annual targets?
Do you pride yourself in your relationship building capabilities, acting as a trusted strategic advisor to clients – with the ability to identify and create new opportunities in a consultative manner?
If your answer is yes – this role will excite you!
This is a golden opportunity to join a global leading B2B growth & analyst consultancy, voted one of the most outstanding companies to work for in 2022 and rated in the top 100 in terms of flexibility, who works with the world’s top innovative tech clients.
This consultancy prides itself in its value-based selling and as a pioneer in ABM they will enable you to embed a customer-first mindset, truly understanding your markets to build the right capabilities, selling in B2B marketing solutions to C-suite level.
The role is based in USA (Massachusetts) and offers flexible and hybrid working.
This is an IC role and reports into the SVP, Growth and partners with Consulting Leads and BDR’s on global accounts.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow relationships and generate new revenue across global key accounts in USA selling B2B marketing solutions to marketing leadership/C-suite level.
- On trend, keeping abreast of B2B marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to add value to GTM strategy.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the agency’s capabilities as well as the key account’s organization strategy, market position, budget and goals, in order to develop better propositions that deliver greater value for both parties.
- Penetrate assigned accounts – identifying and converting new business and cross-sell opportunities.
- Achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets [as defined on an annual basis].
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of potential clients sufficient to exceed annual sales goals.
- Develop presentations, proposals and SOWs; negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- A confident leader, with excellent communication skills and the ability to address C-suite Executives as well as co-ordinate internal delivery teams.
- A value-based approach to selling – both strategically and financially using SaaS methodology skills (eg: MEDDPIC, MEDDIC, SPIN or Challenger etc)
- ABM knowledge/experience essential
Our client is offering a salary of US$ 140 -160k based on experience + commission and benefits.
If this Director, Key Account Sales is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.