Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for technology?
If you are, this is a great opportunity to join a company who are pioneers within their space in the technology sector.
They are the creators of game changing technology that has been instrumental in revolutionising the way multiple partners communicate with each other and achieve success in a fraction of the time it used to take.
As this organisation develops and grows (they have grown rapidly over the past 5 years) so does their ability to bring major new innovations to market.
Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to come on board and support the Head of Marketing to help deliver their marketing programmes in the UK.
You will need solid experience in marketing automation and digital marketing and are confident with creating digital marketing plans.
But just as importantly, you’ll have the passion and the confidence to really do great work and not be afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’.
Please note that this is a hybrid role, with 3 days in the Central London office and 2 days at home.
Below is a short list of some of the key responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as well as working alongside the in-house graphic designer, third-party agencies and multidisciplinary teams we’d like you to create engaging content, build brand awareness and drive sales across multiple digital channels.
- Proactive and reactive Social Media management across all social media channels.
- Manage a busy program of webinar marketing to generate leads for the sales teams
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including email, advertising, social, and lead gen.
- Manage client and prospect email programmes including opt-ins and building marketing assets in the relevant software.
- Input into and manage ongoing budgets for campaigns.
To be successful in this role as Digital Marketing Manager and to ensure that you aren’t left feeling exposed, we’d like you to have the following attributes:
- Qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, or related field – preferred.
- Well versed in digital marketing within the B2B space
- Communication – clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Commercial Ability – review data and identify key opportunities to focus on growing product usage.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge Having achieved a demonstrably strong level of technical and professional skills in marketing channels (e.g. marketing automation, PPC, email, etc).
- Creative flair and knowledge of the Adobe creative suite advantageous but not essential
- Analytical skills highly favourable
- Working knowledge of GA and Hubspot
So, if you’re that passionate and confident Digital Marketing Manager and happy earning between £45-55k, I would love to hear from you. Get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV.