Experience 3 Years
A growing and ambitious independent Creative Tech agency is looking for an experienced, proactive and highly organised Digital Account Manager to join their Client Experience Team.
If you love building relationships and can create impact quickly and effectively with any given client, you’ll love working for this progressive agency.
Their Client Experience Team ensures their clients are nurtured and supported through all their digital and marketing initiatives so they are looking for someone who can create impact quickly and effectively with any give client.
The agency prides themselves on creating a positive, open and team-based working environment, and strongly believe in a healthy work-life balance for everyone.
In the last 18 months this agency has grown by 50%, going from 24 to 36 people. This is a new role because of business wins and growth ambitions.
So this is a great time to join!
Please note this role is in the office 4 days a week.
- Work closely with all parts of the agency delivering digital strategy, website, app and email design and build, SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Actively look for opportunities to grow client accounts, developing ideas and strategies into action plans – leading to happier clients and increased revenue.
- Build strong and honest relationships with clients, ensuring that they view the agency as a strategic partner – not just a supplier.
- Run discovery workshops to help flesh out client requirements within the context of their brand, their business objectives and their marketing road maps.
- Clearly articulate proposed strategies and projects to clients – generating and presenting proposals and costs, whilst also ensuring colleagues across the agency are briefed clearly and comprehensively.
- Work closely with colleagues throughout the project or campaign lifecycle, acting as a client advocate, ensuring appropriate quality assurance processes are implemented and adhered to whilst also ensuring profitability is maintained.
- Seek to define, refine and evolve standards and processes on a continuous improvement basis in conjunction with the Client Experience Director.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Has proven experience (3+ years) in a client management / handling role with strong commercial nous, a sound strategic understanding and can demonstrate strong experience working on digital workstreams ideally within an agency environment.
- Can demonstrate situations where strong stakeholder relationships have been maintained and accounts grown.
- Has hands-on experience with client account administration, documentation and supporting processes, including regular status calls and status reports.
- Has an appreciation for what makes a great digital experience.
- Shares our values.
- Is a fluent English speaker with polished communication skills – both written and verbal – and is able to demonstrate clearly and effectively the value of our work to clients, producing and presenting strategic plans.
If this is you, and you’re happy spending most of your time at their offices, you can expect to earn between £35-40k a year, get 30 days holiday (plus your birthday), pension scheme, an annual social trip and even your own phone. And lots more!
Please get in touch with me, Tony Snow by clicking on the apply button and sending over your latest cv.
Other jobs you may like
Digital Account Manager
- @ Jefferson Talent Group
- United Kingdom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom