Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
Manager of Customer Success UK needed for award-winning mobile media and promotions shopping platform
Our client provides FMCG brands with an innovative way to engage consumers and drive measurable in-store purchase, as well as valuable ratings, reviews, and insights.
The company operates across France, Belgium, UK, and the US. It is owned and operated by a leading media and promotions platform in the FMCG space located in Silicon Valley.
They are looking to hire an experienced, customer-centric, Manager of Customer Success UK. You will have strong relationship building skills, a proven desire to help drive adoption and deliver success.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success, you will be working with direct and agency customers, key responsibilities will include
- Customer Retention by ensuring we deliver actionable insights in-line with their requirements.
- Identifying and qualifying customer growth opportunities to deliver additional value.
- Creating a culture of advocacy across the customer base
- New customer onboarding
- Being the voice of the customer internally
- A strong marketing / MarTech / SAAS background in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining Customer relationships.
- Commercial experience and understanding of the SAAS business model.
- Risk management.
- The ability to establish and maintain Senior Stakeholder relationships.
- Experience running business reviews.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for customer experience.
- A team player who enjoys working as part of a close group is a must!
Manage Customer Success Activities
- Ensure that customers are guided through the best way to achieve their goals utilising a new and growing technology.
- Run regular customer meetings with all key contacts within every one of your allocated customers, as per our playbooks.
- Oversee new customer onboarding.
- Undertake and facilitate user training as and when required.
- Liaise with the Customer Support Execs to ensure post-sales support is fully optimal.
- Manage customer interactions and outcomes in line with our Customer Success Management Playbooks.
- Forecast and manage the customer subscription renewals process.
- Identify customer cross-sell /up-sell opportunities with the sales team.
- Secure customer advocacy.
- Report on all customer health metrics using the customer CRM platform.
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Customer Success Manager our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £50-60k plus achievable annual bonus of 15% of salary and benefits.
If you think you are the Senior Customer Success Manager we are seeking and want to joining a thinking agency, then please get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Other jobs you may like
Digital Account Director
- @ Jefferson Talent Group
- United Kingdom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom