Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 8 Years +
One of the biggest creative agencies in London is looking for a Creative Director from a copywriting background.
An agency with a history of winning lots of awards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the new Creative Director because they will play a very important role as they help the ECD’s grow this vital piece of business.
This is a financial brand and CRM is at the core of everything they do so it’s no surprise to hear that the new CD will be expected to have experience in both of these.
They will be heading up one of the biggest financial brands in the UK and helping their teams create great work across all CRM channels.
You have the full support of the ECD’s to push and challenge the client in terms of creativity and ambition, with a particular eye on product and innovation.
If you’ve got solid experience of being a CD consistently over the last 5 years, please get in touch.
It’s hybrid working with at least 2 days in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the creative lead on work, delivering world class creative products
- Being accountable for the execution of creative work created under your stewardship
- Maintaining high levels of execution and excellence across all creative work
- Thinking disruptively – your role is to approach things from a different angle and successfully create new solutions business challenges and creative processes.
- Encouraging and inspiring creative ambition, bold thinking, and unexpected ideas
- Building client relationships, and making the right structure for creative groups to operate
- Mentoring more junior members of the creative department
- Acting as a creative ambassador outside of the agency; award shows, panel discussion, media articles etc.
Previous experience will include:
- Managing a Creative Department
- Building and growing relationships with clients
- Creating/overseeing campaigns across the financial sector.
- Creating/overseeing campaigns across CRM.
- An understanding of multi-platform thinking and techniques as well as a desire to create innovative work
If this sounds like you and you’d be happy to pocket between £100-£120k for one of the biggest agencies in London, please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV and a link to your work.