Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
WANTED: Copywriters with solid B2B TECH writing experience and a good understanding of digital and content marketing
Do you excel at writing creative and captivating copy (short and long-form) with the ability to humanize and make sense of complex topics? Do you pride yourself in the fact that your words, copy and content, make an impact, helping B2B clients achieve optimal results and ROI?
If you enjoy writing for high-profile B2B tech and SaaS brands, our client, a specialist content, copywriting and strategy agency needs you!
You will work closely with the Head Copywriter and Marketing Manager on developing methodologies and assisting on internal marketing efforts.
This agency offers hybrid/flexible/remote working – though you will need to be UK based.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write creative copy – including website copy, tagline exploration, brand naming, ads etc.
- Write content (long and short form) – including blog posts, white papers, articles, social posts and reports
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews when required
- Help with QA-ing work of other writers
- Help with internal marketing efforts – including brainstorming ideas and writing marketing collateral
- Work with the Head Copywriter to develop different copywriting methodologies
- Knowledge of advanced copywriting techniques such as conversion copywriting and UX copywriting
- An in-depth understanding of copywriting best practices and the role played within a marketing strategy
- A solid understanding of digital and content marketing strategies
- Current and on trend in terms of industry knowledge and the latest tech developments
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £45-50k depending on experience plus annual bonus and generous benefits.
If this B2B Tech Copywriter is you, please do get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to your portfolio showcasing your best B2B tech and/or SaaS writing.
Other jobs you may like
- @ Jefferson Talent Group
- United Kingdom, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom