Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Are you an experienced Copywriter within the B2B tech space? Do you have a passion for words and an interest in technology?
Do you enjoy crafting copy that resonates and compels people to take action – whether it is a killer headline, a handy infographic or even an integrated email campaign?
If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an independent global integrated B2B marketing agency that specialises in the technology sector. With an enviable list of high-profile clients, this mid-size agency combines global reach but with local understanding to produce award winning results-driven marketing campaigns that span evolving media, markets and territories.
Due to continued success, they are now looking for a dynamic and experienced Copywriter to work closely with their Lead Copywriter, Creative Director and wider Creative Team on a variety of marketing campaigns for their growing client list of global tech brands.
This is a remote working role – however you will need to be based in the UK.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write stand-out copy for a range of communications, including branding and campaign messaging, emails, social media, blogs and video scripts
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams within the agency to conceptualise, rationalise and execute strong creative solutions
- Present ideas and concepts to clients
- Have a good understanding of brand tone of voice with the skills to adapt your writing style as required
- Ability to take direction from senior members of the team and apply it to your work
- Ensure all copy is delivered to the highest standards
- Share opinions and ideas with a can-do attitude
- Work on a multitude of campaigns and clients at the same time
- Understand and implement studio processes
- On trend in terms of emerging technologies and media
- Review, edit and proofreading work before it is sent to client
- Take on additional projects, duties and tasks as and when required
In return for your knowledge and experience as a Copywriter, our client offers a competitive salary of £35 – 45k based on experience plus benefits.
If you think you are the Copywriter we are seeking, and are based in the UK, comfortable with working from home, whilst still able to meet with clients face to face from time to time, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with portfolio link.