Experience 5 Years
Exciting role at an exciting company!
This is a great opportunity for a copywriter to join a cutting-edge health & wellbeing business and have a great influence on how they’re going to be heard.
Through strategic initiatives and visionary leadership, they aim to be at the forefront of the wellness revolution.
They are not only passionate about what they do but are just as passionate about growing and developing into the best brands possible.
They are looking for a copywriter with proven experience creating contemporary copy within the luxury wellness space.
You can expect to work across the whole business (6 luxury beauty, health & wellbeing brands), firstly helping to articulate and define the TOV for each one and then applying it across all touchpoints.
Everything from digital & social creative, advertising, blogs & press releases, Loyalty, e-commerce e-newsletters and all creative, product pack copy, invitations and social comment.
This truly is a unique opportunity to be part of something special.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days in their South West London offices.
- Display strong copywriting ability within the beauty & wellbeing sector across different media, particularly blogs, press and web
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Uphold brand tone of voice across all touchpoints
- Ensure all work is kept in-line with brand DNA
- Manage a high volume of work and ensure it is completed on deadline
You’ll need to be:
- Passionate about LUXURY beauty and skincare
- A fast learner, able to quickly pick up and apply knowledge of our businesses
- Immaculate attention to detail
- A creative mind who enjoys providing ideas and creating strong, engaging content
- Proactive attitude
- Able to communicate clearly, diplomatically and professionally, both written and verbally
- Honest, reliable and empathetic
- Comfortable and confident working creatively and collaboratively with various teams
- Able to work efficiently to tight deadlines, juggling numerous projects at once
If you’re that writer who has a passion for health and wellbeing, happy earning between £55-60k (DOE), please get in touch with me, Tony Snow, by clicking on the apply button and attaching your CV and a link to your work.