Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
We have a fantastic opportunity for a pro active and out going business developer to join one of the fastest marketing agencies in the UK.
Our Client, a B2B marketing agency who work with SaaS, Tech and IT companies, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the company as they begin taking the next steps in their growth plan.
If you have a solid background in sales/business development, come from a digital agency environment and are looking for a company you can develop with whilst growing your career, get in touch as this is a great opportunity to join one of the U.K.’s most sought after agencies to work with.
With a base salary of £35k-£40k and generous commission scheme
- Understanding the customer’s situation so you can formulate a clear plan to facilitate requirements and success
- Be the face for new customers and ensure they are onboarded into the Customer Success team successfully
- Manage the pre-sale process while bringing the founders (and other internal stakeholders) into customer conversations at the right time
- Manage and facilitate initial customer workshops post-sale
- Provide guidance and insight about the customer to Account Managers who will own the ongoing customer relationship
- Take the lead on ensuring we maintain a high level of quality and consistency of experience during the critical sales and onboarding stages
- Collaborating with members of the Customer Success team to represent the agreed SoW and new customer requirements
Your Skills and experience
- at least 3 years experience in B2B SaaS sales
- A professional and engaging manner
- Demonstrable strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Experience in selling to all levels of management
- Presentation skills to individuals and groups
- A degree is preferred but not essential
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proven to consistently deliver on revenue targets
Our client is offering a salary of up to 40k and a generous commission scheme and a range of the following amazing benefits:
- 33 working days paid holiday in addition to normal public holidays.
- Flexible/Hybrid working.
- Matched pension contributions into the company’s stakeholder pension scheme (up to 10%)
- Reimbursement of broadband costs (up to £30 per month)
- Death in Service insurance
- Private Health insurance*
- One ‘flexible benefit’* – (subject to terms) choice of reimbursement for: gym membership, 2 x Merlin Gold Passes, National Trust Family Membership, ZSL Gold Membership or Peloton (or equivalent on demand exercise service) subscription.
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with myself, Natasha, by applying with the link and sending your latest CV.