Career Level Director
Experience 4 Years
Do you come from a marcom agency background where you initially worked in client service but realised that with your knack of growing accounts, you were better suited to and moved into a sales/business development role within the agency OR are you from a marcom agency background excelling in new business and business development?
Are you used to working with B2B clients – have a good understanding of digital marketing, MarTech and have demand generation or ABM experience and a track record of winning global, enterprise clients using a consultative selling approach?
If YES, our client, an award winning global B2B agency is seeking a Business Development Director to join their US office.
If you are passionate about the future of connecting digital marketing, sales and customer success solutions in B2B and are excited by working with clients to build frictionless, data-driven solutions that focus purely on driving revenue for global businesses, this is the perfect role for you!
The role offers remote working and reports into the VP Client Services and works closely with marketing, strategy and the client service teams.
Be responsible for finding and securing long-term partnerships with new clients, positioning the agency as the only B2B Agency that can truly support modern revenue generation functions in global enterprises.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and execute the Agency’s Business Development Strategy:
- Execute the global sales strategy as outlined by the CEO and EVP Client Services
- Along with marketing, generate leads that fit the agency’s ICP and lead pitch teams to win clients that are bought into long-term strategic partnerships
- Achieve aggressive growth targets:
- Own the annual sales targets for new client acquisition and successful onboarding by working closely with Client Services
- Work with VP Finance and EVP Client Services to ensure a frictionless onboarding experience for all new clients that quickly maximizes ROI on upfront investment
- Strong Commercial acumen, with a focus on tracking activity and opportunities against target
- Excellent client facing, networking and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Initiative and determination to see a project through from start to finish
- Able to work with tact and confidentiality with senior decision-making teams
- A critical thinker – with the ability to bring teams together across agency solving unique problems for clients
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this Business Development Director, is you, our client is offering a salary of US140k + uncapped commission + benefits.
If keen to be considered and to discuss in more detail, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.