Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Have you got 2 – 3 years client service experience working at a B2B marketing agency, that specialises within the technology sector?
Do you excel at client relationships?
Are you digitally savvy with good integrated marketing experience and good project management skills?
If yes, this is your opportunity to work with high-profile B2B tech brands for an award winning global integrated B2B marketing agency and make an impact.
This is a REMOTE role – however you do need to be based in the UK as you may on occasion be required to meet clients in person.
CORE SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Develop and maintain client relationships across a number of brands
- Develop a good understanding of the client, theirmotives/drivers, industry-trends and success measures
- Provide seamless project management – from brief through to delivery
- Act as the client’s ears and eyes on the ground being their voice within creative brainstorms
- Demonstrate accurate financial management including project forecasting, cost management and allocation of time
- Ensure the highest standard in delivery across the agency’s integrated services
- Create water-tight SoWs through to realistic and achievable project plans
- Craft unrivalled creative briefs; conceptual, action, video or digital
- Communicate with conviction and value, internally and externally, via a number of comms channel.
- Lead client meetings with confidence from agenda setting through to minute taking and wrap up in support of next steps and agreed outcomes.
- Collaboratively engage with other departments across the agency in support of the very best outcomes for clients.
In return for your knowledge and experience as an Account Manager, our client offers a competitive salary of £25k – £38k, based on experience plus benefits.
If you think you are the Account Manager we are seeking, are based in the UK, comfortable with working from home, whilst still able to meet with clients face to face from time to time, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.