Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
Do you consider yourself a hunter – excelling in SaaS sales with solid enterprise/global sales experience and a proven track record of exceeding annual targets?
Do you understand the processes of value selling, discovery, SPINM and MEDDICC or have ABM experience/knowledge?
Do you pride yourself in your relationship building capabilities, acting as a trusted strategic advisor to clients – with the ability to identify and create new opportunities?
If you come from either a marcom agency that specialises in ABM or a SaaS marketing technology background – this IC role will excite you!
This is a golden opportunity to join a global leading B2B growth & analyst consultancy, voted one of the most outstanding companies to work for in 2022 and rated in the top 100 in terms of flexibility, who works with the world’s top innovative tech clients.
This agency prides itself in its value-based selling and as a pioneer in ABM they will enable you to embed a customer-first mindset, truly understanding your markets to build the right capabilities, selling in B2B marketing solutions to C-suite level.
The role is based in London and offers flexible and remote working (you decide your hours and whether you are WFH/in the office). This role is an IC role and reports into the SVP, Growth and partners with Consulting Leads and BDR’s on global accounts.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow relationships and generate new revenue across global key accounts in EMEA selling B2B marketing solutions to marketing leadership/C-suite level.
- On trend, keeping abreast of B2B marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to add value to GTM strategy.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the agency’s capabilities as well as the key account’s organization strategy, market position, budget and goals, in order to develop better propositions that deliver greater value for both parties.
- Penetrate assigned accounts – identifying and converting new business and cross-sell opportunities.
- Achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets [as defined on an annual basis].
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of potential clients sufficient to exceed annual sales goals.
- Develop presentations, proposals and SOWs; negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- A confident leader, with excellent communication skills and the ability to address C-suite Executives as well as co-ordinate internal delivery teams.
- A value-based approach to selling – both strategically and financially
Our client is offering a salary of £80 – 90k base salary + commission and benefits of 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays and 3 bonus days off at Christmas, Annual Salary review, Company bonus scheme up to 10% of salary per annum, Healthcare cash plan, Group income protection, Group life assurance, training and development with your own personal training budget, culture club and regular socials.
If this Director, Key Account Sales is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Other jobs you may like
Director – Key Account Sales – US
- @ Jefferson Talent Group
- United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States